A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation, is a cosmetic procedure to raise the brows. A brow lift improves the appearance of the forehead, the brow and the area around the eyes by raising the soft tissue and skin of the forehead and brow.
You might choose to have a brow lift if you have a low, sagging brow or brow asymmetry. A brow lift might also boost your self-confidence.
A brow lift can be done alone or with other facial procedures, such as eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) or a face-lift.
Skin Condition and Quality
As we age it’s only natural that the facial skin begins to lose elasticity and start to sag and the skin around the eyes is no different. The corners of the eyes may develop crow’s feet. The eyebrows may start to sag downwards due to excessive skin.
Fatty tissue may also gather either above or below the eyes. Vertical frown lines may appear between the brows making us look ‘sad’ or overly serious. The forehead develops horizontal wrinkles and fine lines. If you have any of these issues, you may be an ideal candidate for a brow lift.
A brow lift removes the excess skin and fat, lifts the forehead and brow upwards, and smoothes out the skin. However, if you also have wrinkles around the eyes or sagging eyelids, you may also consider eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) along with your brow lift.
For overall facial rejuvenation, to improve skin condition, you may also want to consider dermabrasion, a TCA chemical peel, or microneedling along with your brow lift to improve overall skin quality.
Before The Eyebrow Lift Surgery
Before eyebrow lift, a specialist should examine your face. Before the eyebrow lift surgery, the eyebrow shape that will suit your face should be determined.
After the determined eyebrow shape, your specialist doctor will inform you of the techniques to be applied to your eyebrow.
However, before the treatment to be applied to your eyebrow, your doctor should explain the risks that may occur during the treatment and get your confirmation for this.
Before performing eyebrow lift, there may be some points that you need to organize in your lifestyle. Your surgeon should give you detailed instructions on what to do and when.
- For example, if you smoke, your surgeon may ask you to quit, at least temporarily. Because in this case, the recovery may be badly affected and the risk increases.
- You may also need to stay away from alcohol and some drugs for a while.
- If you regularly use an aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medication, your surgeon may ask you to stop using it for a period of time before surgery. Medications that should not be taken are usually blood thinners. These can cause increased bleeding and should be avoided.
After Eyebrow Lift Surgery
It is not obligatory for every patient to stay in the hospital after brow lift surgery. This depends on how the surgery goes, the method and the type of anesthesia.
According to the result of the surgery, it is decided by your specialist physician whether you can be discharged or not. After the operation, you should pay more attention to your scalp.
- It is important for health to keep the operated area dry for the required time and not to apply chemicals to the operated area.
- You should avoid heavy exercises after surgery.
- It is important to avoid the sun after the eyebrow lift operation.
- Care should be taken not to get heavy blows.
What is The Price of Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Turkey?
First of all, we are prohibited from providing information about prices on our site in accordance with the Ministry of Health and Competition rules.
However, you can get information by contacting us via phone, Whatsapp or e-mail.
Before After Results
REQUEST A CALL BACK